Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Clay Network Renewal

Friends, and members,

Clay Network, now under our new president, Marcia Scheeter, is ready for renewal.

After a few years of somewhat lower attendance,
we are ready and eager to re energize the group.
Many exciting events are being planned.
Sales, and show opportunities are being finalized.
Improved communication devices are in the works.
Details will be announced very soon.
All ideas are welcome.

We want to encourage all our members be very creative now.
Your best art will soon have a chance to shine with the help of the Clay Network.

This new blog space is being built to modernize our communications amongst the members,
and to reach out to all interested clay lovers.

If you have news of interest to Clay Network, Please let me know.
I will try to include it when I write the next update.

Please be patient with me as I learn to use this blog site.


Clay Network Secretary,
---Lisa Woodruff

2 comments:

  1. Okay, here is my chance to be the first to respond....hope it comes through. The site looks good...

    ReplyDelete