Friday, February 27, 2009

This New Clay Network Blog


Flowering Dogwood

Some of us are very new to this...

So...
For the very inexperienced,
as you explore this new blog space...
Be sure to --
click the "view my complete profile",
you will see a link to the old Malleable Times site
when you click "My Web Page".
It is still working and will continue to be there
with all it's cool links too.

Vote in the poll (actually I'm asking a question-
"Would you like to attend our next meeting?") ,
Choose an answer from the list by checking a box
then click vote.

Scroll all the way down,
Try the "My blog list" links.

Read comments, and please post your own comment.

Post a comment, click comments
(at the bottom of a post in the white bar)-
Type in the white box- then
Comment as ...says- select a profile-
click there- you can choose Name/URL from the list.
Then you can just put your Name...first or full as you wish.
You don't have to enter your URL.
Preview lets you proof read...
Then- Post Comment. EASY
The message comes to me first, I read and post it to the Blog.

Anything that shows the pointer finger when you
mouse over it, will do something when you click it.

Send me anything you would like to add
at: Stixandstonz@hotmail.com

---Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Trying this again....hope it gets there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be darn...I guess an ol dog can learn new tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Lisa! It's looking good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good step toward revitalization. Looks really good!
    Kidkirby

    ReplyDelete